Thursday, April 24, 2008

...inspiration...

Yesterday a cardinal flew to my office window and began tapping his beak furiously against the window, almost as if he was coming to my office for a meeting and I was running late and wasting his time.

After about a minute of furious knocking, he stopped and just stared inside, with a confused look like a "well hello, I'm here, why aren't you letting me in?"

It was a nice break from the day, to see something so beautiful so close up and so human-like. He stayed for a few minutes, grew weary and flew away again - maybe to the next meeting or next window. I hope he comes back, it would be nice to visit again.

I'm in search of new music. Good, deep, emotional, hearty music. I have my old favorites, but I want really dig into a new artist, new lyrics and new emotions.

No comments: