Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Leaves No Doubt

It's already Wednesday and it still feels like Monday. It's been a tough week. I feel one step behind at work, almost as if I can't keep up. I know I'm smart and can do my job well, but sometimes it gets to be too much.

I have cut back on my TV viewing this week. I have only turned it on when I'm going to bed, which I think is a vast improvement. It's amazing what you can get done when that thing is shut off.

Stephanie Top 3 Things to Do This Week:

3. Clean out my closet for goodwill
2. Go to LifeWay to buy a new devotional book
1. Re-budget my monthly expenses - I've only brought lunch once in two weeks!

In honor of Mamma Mia, here are my new favorite lyrics:

So I say thank you for the music,
the songs I'm singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty?
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me...

No comments: