Tuesday, July 7, 2009

In All Your Ways

Just now marked the third time in two days that I have come across Proverbs 3:5-6.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths."

I've seen this verse in very random places and it has reminded me how much God is a part of my everyday life. It's easy to forget that he is there when I'm frustrated at work or in a meeting, or eating a snack, or doing anything. He's there and I need to trust Him.

I've had trouble lately with completely trusting him with the BIG stuff. The life decisions that I feel I should have the greatest control over. And I find it no coincidence that this verse has continually been around me the last few days. What a fresh and amazing reminder of the freedom we have to just have FAITH.

No comments: