Thursday, November 19, 2009

Be In the Light

So I've had some fun, random moments happening lately that have really brightened up my day. Those small moments in the day where you go "huh, that was cool."

1. I filled up my gas tank and it landed exactly on $28.00 and clicked off - VERY exciting

2. I heard my favorite "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" on the radio three times in one day

3. I was the first car at the red light at the College/Perkins intersection for two mornings in a row

4. I've eaten an entire box of white fudge chocolate covered Oreos

5. AND I cleaned off my entire desk, side kitchen area to where I can actually see the floor and all my books, photo albums and scrapbooks are actually on shelves, and not in piles precariously teetering over Sadie while she sniffs for anything that could possibly be edible

It's been a random week for me!

No comments: