Thursday, June 30, 2011

As It Was

Even though owning a home is far down the road for me and Jason, I have been obsessed lately with looking at remodeling, decorating, home-type blogs. I don't consider myself much of a DIY-er (do it yourself-er), but these projects people come up with are incredible.

Need to re-brick my fireplace? No problem!
I need an Indian silk handwoven rug to match my acryclic blue hand crafted tile? Uhh...easy.
My 6 Kitchen Aid mixers are so boring, who can hand paint with oils derived from honeybees tears? Cake walk.

Not to poke too much fun, but I do have a lot of fun perusing them to see what type of inspiration it might create in me.

And today, I've found a winner.




A PLATE WALL.

Not to mention the super awesome, if anybody wants to buy me one I would love them forever, blue piano. This idea of displaying artsy, beautiful plates as artwork is so endearing to me.

Definitely will use this one day in my home, or maybe....business? *wink wink*

No comments: