Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Communicating and Connecting

Date 3 of 10 Dates Before You Say I Do...all about how to communicate best with your partner. I think me and Jason have this down already, we talk more than you could imagine about our "feelings." Let's just get married, dangit. :)

I have a busy couple of weeks coming up, but all fun things. LSU game, 2 concerts, BBQ, New Orleans trip, and so on and so on.

It's nice to have things to look forward to lately. More than just "oh hey, that report is due tomorrow" or clocking in over 30 hours of overtime in the last few weeks. Coffee shops and fall nights remind me that I am still fun and carefree at heart, even if I wear heels and sport a day planner during the day.

I have also fallen in love with Corporate Express, office supplies heaven!

No comments: