Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've Got My Memory

It's really strange how self-aware I have become lately. Maybe it's the book I am reading, or maybe because it's starting to get really cold, either way there is a crispness to how I feel and think. I sometimes feel like I'm watching myself from the outside in. Instead of me being the person sweeping the porch, it's like I'm watching myself sweep the porch. I'm very aware of every action and every movement. I think it might be because I'm finally to a point where that matters. I'm no longer self-absorbed, but more so aware of the fact that every action there is a reaction. And my own personal actions, can cause some strange reactions.

Stephanie's Top 5 Things To Do This Week
5. Get Sadie a bath and a haircut
4. Work out at least once
3. Clean out my work emails so that I have less than 100 in my Inbox (I've deleted 4,000 this week already)
2. Finish The Dive From Clausen's Pier
1. Become less self-aware, and more blissfully ignorant of this crazy world

No comments: