Thursday, January 29, 2009

Night and Day

Sooo we went camping. I made it through. No ticks and bug bites. Only a few massive spiders, but I was brave and did not scream while Katherine killed them. I also helped cut a tree branch, am I fabulous or what!? What else has been happening? I haven't been able to write as much as I would like lately. I'm getting more inspired to keep up with other "secret" projects (hint: being a marriable woman and conquering my fear of mushrooms), so writing has fallen. But I miss it, and the more I think about the events of my day, the more I think that putting them on paper helps me process through them. It also provides for a great foundation for future writing endeavors (think big!). I think I could do it. Maybe I should add that to my list of goals for this year.

Work has been intense lately. Very intense. Very very intense.

Stephanie's Top 5 Things to Do This Weekend:
5. Workout...twice.
4. Clean off my desk
3. Clean my balcony
2. Get my Mardi Gras dress hemmed
1. STEAM CLEAN!!

No comments: