Thursday, February 17, 2011

This Is My Father's World

Stephanie's Top 5 Things To Do With The Rest of February:

1. Attempt to finish first side of T-shirt quilt:


2. Decorate the house for Mardi Gras!

3. Finish reading "This Much I Know Is True" -- not my favorite book, but I MUST finish it


4. Re-evaluate my new Once A Month Cooking idea -- I planned out all the meals in February ahead of time and scheduled when I would cook them, freeze them, etc. This was in hopes that I could save time and money by only grocery shopping once or twice a month, rather than every week. I think the pilot month has been a success! We have eaten out less, and I have at least 5 fully cooked meals in the freezer ready to go on a busy weeknight (mostly soups, but hey..it's winter). Full report to come!

5. Send all winter coats to be dry cleaned. Maybe this will bring the beautiful Spring weather faster!

No comments: