Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blows Me Away

Sooo...American Idol. Done. Finished. Are you happy? Disappointed? Outraged?

I thought that the finale show was fun. Really great performances, the awards were pretty funny and the two finalists, Adam and Kris, both had great nights.

I was really impartial to who won. I loved Adam through the whole season, but I'm not surprised Kris won - and I'm actually pretty glad he won. He is the mainstream, he has the hearts of young America, the Christian persona, yet he has a sex appeal of the shy guy next door. I think it's exactly what American Idol strives to do, pick a no-name and make him into a star.

Adam was already a star and he will do amazing things. I can't wait to see him perform in real life, and maybe he'll go back to Broadway!

So, I think it was a great season. But what the heck will I watch on TV now?

No comments: