Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rescind

I officially rescind my last post. It was uncalled for and a little bratty. Shame on me for being bratty. I am not in a bad mood anymore, mostly because I am feeling creative.

I always thought I could be a writer. But, the BIGGEST concern would be, what would I write about? Work? Sadie adventures? Adventures in apartment land?

Not too thrilling. Not too novel-like, or short story-like, or limerick-like. So I'm starting to compile a list of all the things that I could write about it that would be interesting to the average consumer (marketing speak, for those of you not cool like me).

Feel free to add as you see fit any topics that seem anymore interesting than my disdain for mushrooms:

1. Being a Young Professional:
How in the heck did we get here? And how do we navigate?

2. 365 Things My Dog Can Eat Without Getting Sick:
I have a fairly substantial list going

3. Poems about Unrequited Jr. High Love Affairs:
Can anyone say rain rhymes with pain?

4. LOVE:
Small town girl meets big city, Spanish boy = awesome-ness!

5. The Tale of Concert Set Lists:
Is it considered rock and roll if you ask the sound guy for it?

6. Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Mushroom?
A User's Guide to Avoidance Training

Interesting, no?

1 comment:

Jason Roussell said...

Transformations into gremlin modes?!?!