Thursday, May 22, 2008

Leaving work at work











See, moments like this should be what life is all about. Moments where you are overcome with emotion, happiness, sadness, whatever emotion comes to you at the moment where pictures of you radiate that feeling on to the screen.

No matter if you are winning American Idol or writing press releases, life is what happens after 5:00 p.m. and the times when you are doing what you are passionate about.

So I've put together a list of things I want to be more involved with to find out what my true passions are in life:

- pottery
- poetry/lyrics
- flowers - my apartment balcony is looking a little dull

And of course more time with the people that mean the world to me. Refreshing lunches and weekends to New Orleans, trips back home and dinner with the girls. Those things are what matter and those things are what I'm going to build my life around.

No comments: