Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tulips & Lilies

Saturday night was mine and Jason's four year anniversary! It has been a great four years, lots of ups and downs, mostly ups. We had a great night, good dinner and the Hornets won, so all in all a success.

We have been visiting a church here in Baton Rouge for a while and have decided we really want to get more involved so we went to a "new member" class today, even though we aren't technically new members. It was a really great experience. All of the teachings and ministries here remind me so much of Kingsville (my home church) and it's nice to finally be involved with a church family. It has really grown our relationship and we feel we are moving in a forward direction with our faith and relationship.

I have prayed for so long for Jason and I to come to a common ground with our faith and it is overwhelming for it to finally be happening. God has provided so much for us and I feel at peace about our future together and our growth in a church together.  





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so glad to hear you and Jason had a wonderful weekend! Love you!