Monday, May 12, 2008

Let's go down in flames...

It's Monday morning again. Only one more Monday and it's Memorial Day = state holiday!

I had a great weekend - got to be home for a little while, which is always so refreshing.

The next few weeks at work are going to be pretty hectic - well probably until the end of the fiscal year, which is June 30, but I'm planning a vacation at the tail end of the busy season, so hopefully I can work hard now and play hard later.

I found these two great videos on Ad Age about the Dove Real Beauty Campaign and I think it goes perfectly with this weekend's sermon on the value and true beauty of a woman, and how it's being distorted against what God planned for his daughters.

Evolution:

Onslaught:

See the full article here.

And for all interested parties, here is the next American Idol:



1 comment:

Liza said...

The second ad link and the link to the full article aren't working, I think. I can't go to either, even if I type in the address.

I only saw the first one cause I clicked on Daddy's link in the email :) haha