Friday, June 6, 2008

And Break!

I tried to go to sleep without my TV on last night. Not possible. But I am cutting back and finding other things to do with my time than waste my precious free afternoons by wasting away on my couch.

I'm pretty much staring at my wall today, trying to look busy. I hate days like this when everyone around me seems so busy, yet I can't find one single thing that I could be working on. It's either feast or famine here - it can be so busy that my head spins, but then when it slows down, it REALLY slows down. Strangely, only for me though. Everyone around me is always busy, always in a hurry, never smiling, always working. It's a gloomy glimpse into what can happen if someone isn't happy.





I am calling this picture: Elevator That Matches My Hair Color - catchy, no?

No comments: